This guide is intended to help shared hosting users set up and start using their Email with us in a matter of minutes. If you are using a VPS instead, check this screencast instead.
- Creating Account
- Checking your Email
- Email Client Settings
- Other Email Topics
- Having Problems?
- Other Guides
- Log in to your Control Panel
- Look for the Email section. From here you can control most aspects of your email.
- Click on Create Mail Account
- Fill out the information. If you don’t know what a field is, you can click Help on the left or leave it default.
- Go to webmail.servergrove.com. You can also set it up to check from webmail.yourdomain.com
- Log in. Your username is the email you want to check and the password is whatever you set it to when you made the account.
You will need this info to set up your webmail to work with a third party application like Outlook, Thunderbird, or Mail.app. You can find this information specific to you in your “New Hosting Account Info” email
- Incoming mailserver: mail.servergrove.com
- Outgoing mailserver: mail.servergrove.com
- Username: The email address you are checking (email@example.com)
- Password: Set in your control panel
Those are just the basics. Here are a few of the most common other email related tasks you may want to do.
- Create an Email Forwarder
- Create an Autoresponder
- Use the Google Mail Service with ServerGrove
- Set up alias addresses for which mail goes to the same inbox
- Set up an external DNS to use ServerGrove mailservers
- Check and send email with iPhone
- Configure an email account in your Mac OS Mail app
Maybe these topics can help you out