- Log into your control panel.
- Select the domain you wish the enable SSH for.
- Enable shell access for the domain by changing the option Shell access to server with FTP user’s credentials under Web Hosting Settings
- Use SSH port 22123 to connect using your preferred client
- We use a custom SSH port (22123) to avoid annoying SSH bots that scan networks trying to break into accounts using common and weak passwords.
The command to access using terminal:
ssh firstname.lastname@example.org -p 22123