To set up your email account Outlook 2003 or earlier, follow these steps carefully:
- Start Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts.
- Under E-mail Accounts, click Add a new e-mail account, and then click Next.
- Click IMAP as the type of account that you are creating, and then click Next.
- In the Your Name box, enter your name exactly as you would like it to appear to recipients.
- In the E-mail Address box, type your e-mail address.
- In the User Name box, type your account name — in this case, it’s your whole email address, with domain included.
- In the Password box, type your password — Remember: passwords are case-sensitive.
- In the Incoming mail server (IMAP) box, type the name of your IMAP server — in this case, it would be mail.servergrove.com.
Click “More settings…”
Click Next after you have completed entering this configuration information, and then click Finish.